Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
There was one a few months back, like February. I recently started Lyfting. No bonus, but better pax and TIPS.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So there aren't any ref.codes?? Also how is lyft overall?? Pretty slow id assume? Only downtown??

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
I'll pm you my invite, looks like the bonus is $50.

I got about 4 lyfts for every 10 ubers. But it's $1.72 a mile and nearly everyone tipped. Basically wiped out the comission. If I stayed off uber, I might have made just as much. I really like having two fishing poles in the water when I end up in the boonies. I got rides mostly in st paul, ne, and uptown.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Can you use Uber car inspection for Lyft ? Or let's say you are stopped by a cop and he/she asks for a document about the car inspection while driving for Lyft.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
As far as I can tell, they don't require one?? I won't even get the trade dress until 30-40 trips. But, I would assume they both pass as a mechanic signed inspection. You can also pick up at the airport. Lmk if you want my referral code!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Goober thanks for the code...I'll use it when I know I can complete the rides in the time frame...busy with my main gig now

1 - 9 of 9 Posts