Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Attentuon cabbies I have a solution...

Make another uberlike app for us PH drivers and take 10% commission. Put Uber out of business, sit back and eat off our commission. Win, win for both of us.

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
My wife always has these wild stories she tells me her friends told her that have to be utter BS.

She said her friend's boyfriend, an immigrant from Jordan, was only making 1 cent per day profit with Uber, so he bought 10 Transtar vans and had them converted to ambulances and he got a contract to transport dialysis patients from their homes to a dialysis center, and bills it all to Medicare. Now he's a multi-millionaire. Sounds like the ticket for success right there.

·
Registered
15,927 Posts
My wife always has these wild stories she tells me her friends told her that have to be utter BS.

She said her friend's boyfriend, an immigrant from Jordan, was only making 1 cent per day profit with Uber, so he bought 10 Transtar vans and had them converted to ambulances and he got a contract to transport dialysis patients from their homes to a dialysis center, and bills it all to Medicare. Now he's a multi-millionaire. Sounds like the ticket for success right there.
So he had no money but enough credit to buy 10 vans?

Yeah. BS.

·
Super Moderator
15,271 Posts

I think they charge Medicare, 150 each way per pax.

·
Registered
4,686 Posts

Considering a ambulance ride can cost upward of $1,000, its not a bad idea. Now to be a multi-millionaire? That is a little far fetched, considering if he is doing this in Houston, Uber has been around for 18 months, but it is not impossible, since he started with 10 vans. Perhaps he added more?

Anyways, you should ask you wife if your friend's boyfriend can hook you up by subleasing his van/giving you runs. It shouldn't be a big deal for him.

For those who watch Narcos (or are familiar with Pablo Escobar, its possible to make millions using only 3 taxis.

·
Premium Member
4,365 Posts
and here I thought I was going to find some insight into why I come here so often.

but anyway, thanks. I try to be truthful, politically incorrect, and repetitive so people who land here from search engines while researching Uber will find the inconvenient truth in every thread, but most of the time I'm just a broke Uber driver loser mumbling pointless shit that will never amount to anything on my spare time which I have a lot of because Uber sucks.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Yeah big money to be made sitting in the sun at the airports.
I guess I ought to go out there with water bottles, snacks, and oh hell just get a roach coach. I can make my millions that way. Ha!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
They
and here I thought I was going to find some insight into why I come here so often.

but anyway, thanks. I try to be truthful, politically incorrect, and repetitive so people who land here from search engines while researching Uber will find the inconvenient truth in every thread, but most of the time I'm just a broke Uber driver loser mumbling pointless shit that will never amount to anything on my spare time which I have a lot of because Uber sucks.
keep sending me emails saying, y are you not driving lol

·
Registered
6,422 Posts
Because my man itsablackmarket reply a are funny as shit!!!!

That is all lol
POST # 1/Cousinzent: "Y O...C U Z !"
Bison is all ABOUT
the Positivity....but you leave the Member
that You wish to compliment UNAWARE
of Your Thoughts UNLESS you:

A) Hit the "Reply" button first...then
......type out your Post.

B) Use the "@" symbol to alert ANYONE
.....in UPNF that you have mentioned them
.....in the Thread.

Right, itsablackmarket ?