Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know why driver being embarrassed for driving uber.
Driving while holding their phone on their knee, he kept on looking down and up. I feel so sorry for the driver and passenger it just too dangerous this is what i see when driving uber and take uber as rider. No uber/ lyft place card on window . My friend drive uber and he is one of them too. Uber is great job. You get to choose your hour and take pride when dropping passenger home safe, be out door explore the difference view.

·
Registered
363 Posts
I don't see anything wrong with not having a phone mount....I keep my phone in my cup holder and check it periodically if I'm not completely sure about the route. But I know Boston and the surrounding cities well enough to navigate without a phone mount....thank you very much for your concern though.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't see anything wrong with not having a phone mount....I keep my phone in my cup holder and check it periodically if I'm not completely sure about the route. But I know Boston and the surrounding cities well enough to navigate without a phone mount....thank you very much for your concern though.
They held on the hand and other operating the steering wheel.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Same here. My cell is in my cupholder. I know Boston well enough and surrounding cities to just look when I need to but usually can get the pax to there destination without the gps.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.