Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why allow riders the opportunity to profile their drivers? They request a ride then cancel as soon as they see your pic, that’s bullsht. Riders shouldn’t be able to cancel rides because they don’t like your pic, or because you may be male or female. Remove driver photos.

·
Banned
2,288 Posts
Why allow riders the opportunity to profile their drivers? They request a ride then cancel as soon as they see your pic, that's bullsht. Riders shouldn't be able to cancel rides because they don't like your pic, or because you may be male or female. Remove driver photos.
Wow...someone has a butt face! Sorry, not much you can do about it I know. Maybe try adjusting the lighting or ?

·
Registered
703 Posts
Yeah it definitely has happened to me before, but I can't complain because I profile also. I do it on name, location, and if you call right after requesting. Got a request from a guy at J.R. Crickets the other day, dude called immediately and said so are you coming or what? I said sure, GPS says i'll be there in less than a minute, see ya soon. CANCELED!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Yeah it definitely has happened to me before, but I can't complain because I profile also. I do it on name, location, and if you call right after requesting. Got a request from a guy at J.R. Crickets the other day, dude called immediately and said so are you coming or what? I said sure, GPS says i'll be there in less than a minute, see ya soon. CANCELED!
Yep. This idiot had "Alpha" as his name. I show up to his complex, dude had dropped the pin in the wrong spot. He calls me and tells me "YOU NEED TO HURRY UP!". As soon as it was eligible for the cancellation fee I canceled it and left (went offline too, of course).

·
Registered
703 Posts
Everyone profiles and stereotypes. It's just human nature.
Yeah, it's how you know we like survive and shit.

Yep. This idiot had "Alpha" as his name. I show up to his complex, dude had dropped the pin in the wrong spot. He calls me and tells me "YOU NEED TO HURRY UP!". As soon as it was eligible for the cancellation fee I canceled it and left (went offline too, of course).
Anybody named "Alpha" is an immediate cancel. Muscle memory would kick in on that bullshit.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Next time cancel while he is on the phone and hold a conversation with him until the next uber driver pulls up and also cancels

1 - 15 of 15 Posts