Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Banned
11,813 Posts
Pretty sure some lawyer somewhere can construe this as illegal.
Doesn't the same thing happen at bar closing time when you're scouring the place for some drunk bimbo to take home. Trust me, she rates you just the same.
If she calls you the next day= 5 star performance in bed.
If you never hear from her again= 1 star performance of a 2 pump chump.

·
Registered
588 Posts
So, good thing your parents don't share your enthusiasm on that subject.
My mom is 1 of 13. My dad is 1 of 10. All my aunts and uncles have 6+ kids. I have 3 siblings and 3 half siblings. I have necies and nephews and literally hundreds of cousins, who each are having 2+ kids themselves. My family will prosper and is spread over Europe, Middle East and North America. We will survive without me having kids.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Does a negative feedback from one ******* really affect your score so much you fear for your "job"? We all get 1 stars sometimes, some people have unrealistic expectations, bad days, hate people different from them, many reasons but it happens, at the end of the day, you just need to do a good job to offset any rare 1 stars with many more 5 stars.

Fighting or arguing bad feedback is a waste of time.

·
Premium Member
63,043 Posts
Pretty sure some lawyer somewhere can construe this as illegal.
Well Mr. Fuber Face it's all quite simple actually.
Drunks and drug addicts and the mentally depraved get to JOB EVALUATE YOU because
THE SYSTEM WAS DESIGNED BY IDIOTS !

A drunk person giving a job performance review...

...?

C/We will survive without me having kids./c

Needs to be the motto for 3/4 of the next 4 generations...
You keep confusing Uber with a real and credible company my friend.
Much grief will come from this.

Just remember TIPPING IS RACIST.
Ratings and losing your job due to it is Politically Correct.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Oh man, I hate to be like this, but then you picked a job to drive drunk college kids around, so drunk college kids are your customer base and they will continue to rate your job performance. If it's not ok, you might have to look for something else because it's not going anywhere.

Realistically, how can Uber verify that the rider is drunk or high when a driver claims so because of the bad review? What's the level of drunkenness that's still acceptable and what's not when it gets to driver ratings? As far as I know, neither Uber or Lyft adjust ratings because of disputes from drivers, once they open that can of worms, they'll be flooded with rate review and adjustment claims. There are always two sides of every story and they will never have the capacity to investigate every bad rating.

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
I want to know why pax do not get background checked. Is the safety of drivers less important than the safety of pax?
Do cab drivers do a background check on pax when they are street-hailed?

1 - 20 of 50 Posts