Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I understand that too low rating will get you temporarily suspended from Uber.
Besides that reason, why is a high rating important? Riders can't see your rating, nor can riders request their preferred driver, or am I missing something?

·
Registered
15 Posts
I understand that too low rating will get you temporarily suspended from Uber.
Besides that reason, why is a high rating important? Riders can't see your rating, nor can riders request their preferred driver, or am I missing something?
High ratings are important to Uber to Manipulate drivers into performing their best.

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
I suppose, theoretically, a rider might cancel if they connected with a driver whose rating was lower than some perceived acceptable threshold.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Riders do see your ratings along with your profile pictures (face & vehicle) with the license plate number.
Not sure if staying above a high rating let's say a 4.95 brings you any perks,
Uber on

·
Registered
866 Posts
If your rating is a 4.95 or above, you are allowed to Beta test new features on your "partner" app. A high rating can also indicate a, new driver or a seasoned experienced driver.

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Had a PAX who though we get paid more if we had higher rating. Had to set him straight.

Reactions: Emp9

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
riders see your ratings, and i had more cancels when i was new and had a 4.6 now 4.87 less cancels , even had comments because its rounded off to 4.9 pax tell me, oh i see you have a high rating. some want a better driver pick them up. just as we want a better pax to pick up.

·
Registered
482 Posts
High ratings look good on both drivers and passengers. You'd want a high rating to show riders that you're bound to give high quality service which is always a plus.

Likewise, passengers with high ratings will yield less cancels and more accepted trips. Drivers will want only good and well-behaved people doing business with them. Plain and simple.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts