Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
I am new here, but it seems that this board is being used for *****ing and insulting each other. I thought it was for helpful information and for a sense of community among us drivers
Whaaaaaa. Another new complaining about this board and the truth it exposes.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Wow, can you imagine people want a website full of .65 centers to show them how to become .65 cent a mile, when I grow up all I wanna make is .75 a mile

·
Registered
789 Posts
unfortunately this board is over run by cab drivers, or as i like to call them "stage coach drivers!"i really don't know why they are here, they must be the airport guys, some people are very helpful and eventually you see who is who here! when i drove a cab here in tampa bay and new york city i never had time to do that!

·
Registered
804 Posts
If you guys are looking for a page that could provide you some positivity and information you should join the Facebook page: Tampa Bay Rideshare.
We're all about positivity and loving getting sosomized by Uber.

·
Registered
256 Posts
You'll find that those who complain moan piss gripe and call you names...even tell you that this area is bad and how you're not making any money....drive the most. Take it with a grain of salt. It's actually worth less.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts