Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
It's all the same shit. Only when rider cancels, dos not effect u, or when u cancel after 5 min of waiting. Anything elese uber dos not like us doing.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
I ACRO all day, every day. No temp deactivation, no warnings (I opted out of their texts). Unless they temp deactivate you, there's nothing to worry about.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
It's all the same shit. Only when rider cancels, dos not effect u, or when u cancel after 5 min of waiting. Anything elese uber dos not like us doing.
You really can't make that claim unless you actually know. A lot of driver thought skipping wouldn't come back and bite them but it did.

When a company has different selections like what we see when we cancel.... it's because they are tracking why rides are cancelled. This is why we have seen two new ones come up under our options. It's in effort to be more productive and profitable.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
You really can't make that claim unless you actually know. A lot of driver thought skipping wouldn't come back and bite them but it did.

When a company has different selections like what we see when we cancel.... it's because they are tracking why rides are cancelled. This is why we have seen two new ones come up under our options. It's in effort to be more productive and profitable.
I'm just saying what uber had told me. That the only reason we can cancel rides is if after 5 min no show. Or if u arrived and it overcapacity or the other options. Uber says they know things happen, and we may cancel for personal reasons but not to abuse it. They say stay offline if ur not ready. I don't know men uber dos not even give strAight answers. You r right they do track and research what we do.

·
Banned
4,609 Posts
You want to know when I frigging cancel

1.) Done with ride, go to rate and select my stars when a ride request shows up simultaneously (that I did not wish to accept) that I end up accepting instead of stars...sorry rider me cancel

The APP needs a delay that lags 15 seconds AFTER I select PAX rating. Also 15 second delay after I see surge map (or lack there of) so I can decide if I want to actually log on. I hate getting a ping before the map loads.

But what's worse is when the surge on rider app is gone before it's gone on my screen and request comes over with no surge... I say WTF

·
Registered
632 Posts
I tend to select "do not charge rider" rather than "other". I'm sure there is a difference when you select the options. I've accidentally hit some of the other options and would receive an email from CSR that they're looking into fixing the issue of wrong address, etc.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts