Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Not me

I think it will be New Years for sure prob from 9-3am. I bet you can make good money for sure with the biggest surges from 11-1. Have a blast and being barf bags

·
Premium Member
1,994 Posts
I'm driving Xmas eve and Xmas day after the parade. New Year's Eve I'm driving until 11pm cuz at 12am my registration expires and I'm not renewing

·
Premium Member
1,687 Posts
Im driving Christmas eve add new years eve. Last year Christmas eve was dead and new years eve was busy but hardly any surge. Who knows what this year will bring, we shall see.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Im driving Christmas eve add new years eve. Last year Christmas eve was dead and new years eve was busy but hardly any surge. Who knows what this year will bring, we shall see.
I drove NYE 2016 and Foobers surge was something like 8X aftet midnight. I made around $100 but then again I was noob back then. Not sure about this year thou. Probably not.

·
Premium Member
1,767 Posts
I might drive Saturday but Christmas Eve and NYE prob not. I know NYE is supposed to be big big night, I drove last year and didn’t do as well as I expected to. I think I would rather enjoy the night then drive.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
I might drive Saturday but Christmas Eve and NYE prob not. I know NYE is supposed to be big big night, I drove last year and didn't do as well as I expected to. I think I would rather enjoy the night then drive.
Yup. Last NYE was a complete dud for me. Made less than $300 when I had made over $600 the year before.

·
Premium Member
520 Posts
NYE 2 yrs ago I made over $300 on 1 trip Asbury to Jackson and I ended up making over$600 for the night.
Last year not as good about 300

·
Premium Member
947 Posts
From what I recall mostly everyone averaged around 300 last year on New Years Eve.

In my opinion not worth it! Wish I would have spent it with my wife and kids.

If you have nothing better to do then I would say go out there and good luck to you.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts