Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,996 Posts
7 for $65 net. I fully expect this week to suck. UCR is a ghost town.

On the flip side, the rating is up, four tips =$23. Odd that tips are up. Well people will tip more when they are happy.

Reactions: cin90

·
Registered
555 Posts
$58 in earnings today for 6 hours this morning and 4 hours this evening. Fml.

I had back to back to back SNA trips this morning. After the second one (about 5 am) my uber sense told me to head down the 405. I got a ping in lake forest. Lax lax lax lax..... nope.

Wait, I had 13 bucks in tips. So about 70 pre-expenses for 10 hours.

·
Banned
4,609 Posts
The good, the bad and the ugly so far.

I'm staying in tonight. Wishing you all $$$!!!
Wait a sec..I saw the bad, the bad and the awful.

I'm trying to decide if the alure of picking up drunk strippers in Hollywood is in the cards tonight around 2 AM. This is always a tough decision for me as it combines five strong personal preferences.

Sleeping...YES
Drunks...NO
2 A.M...NO
Hollywood...NO
BUT...
STRIPPERS...YES-YES and of couse YES!

So that's 5-5 Yes's verses No's in my book.

Could be a game time decision, will my testosterone override my common UBER sense? If yes wins out it would not be the first time, that's fo sure. It's a battle of the heads.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Effing terrible! I'm on pace to meet or exceed Uber $35 hourly guarantee. No sarcasm. At least I've been getting tipped more often lately.
I've only been online for 2.5 hours this evening, hoping to get short rides in LBC for pax going to dinner... but getting rides to Redondo Beach and Beverly Hills... FML...
Murphy's Law! Be careful what you ask for....all that. I've experiences that several times in my short tenure. o_O:)

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Wait a sec..I saw the bad, the bad and the awful.

I'm trying to decide if the alure of picking up drunk strippers in Hollywood is in the cards tonight around 2 AM. This is always a tough decision for me as it combines five strong personal preferences.

Sleeping...YES
Drunks...NO
2 A.M...NO
Hollywood...NO
BUT...
STRIPPERS...YES-YES and of couse YES!

So that's 5-5 Yes's verses No's in my book.

Could be a game time decision, will my testosterone override my common UBER sense? If yes wins out it would not be the first time, that's fo sure. It's a battle of the heads.
Soooo....inquiring minds want to know. Which head won the battle? No true details necessary :D:p

1 - 20 of 34 Posts