Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If someone will achieved the 800 bonus please post it here so that we can all see it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I would like to see who's even close to the 800 bonus.. I was out on the strip this morning for 2 1/2 hours and only received 3 calls! Super bummer. I usually drive 3:30 to 8am it was beyond slow this am

·
Banned
3,985 Posts
I would like to see who's even close to the 800 bonus.. I was out on the strip this morning for 2 1/2 hours and only received 3 calls! Super bummer. I usually drive 3:30 to 8am it was beyond slow this am
I started at 330am and Finnish at 1230pm and I had 23 trips. From 330am to 8am I had 6 trips already.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Ok so 6 trips in 4 1/2 hours? On most days I have 4 trips in a hour working that shift.. And then 17 trips in 4 hours between 8- 12:30pm? That doesn't sound right

·
Registered
484 Posts
Posting screen shots is very Cautious. For most people your ok. But for the Uber Execs they can reverse those statistics you post and find out who you are, and youll only find out they know about you when they don't like something they read you said on here, and will make up some Excuse to deactivate you. Im just say'n becareful or edit your screen shot where they cant Reverse it. "ex- show whole $ amounts, black out the cents. show Hour but black out the Minutes

·
Banned
3,985 Posts
Posting screen shots is very Cautious. For most people your ok. But for the Uber Execs they can reverse those statistics you post and find out who you are, and youll only find out they know about you when they don't like something they read you said on here, and will make up some Excuse to deactivate you. Im just say'n becareful or edit your screen shot where they cant Reverse it. "ex- show whole $ amounts, black out the cents. show Hour but black out the Minutes
They are not doing that and if they do then they will know how low are fares are. If they deactivate me then I will be free. Let freedom ring

·
Registered
9 Posts
Better safe than sorry, I deleted mine lol

·
Registered
729 Posts
If someone will achieved the 800 bonus please post it here so that we can all see it.
I'm a pt slave of uber.i thank God that I have another fulltime job.I am not doing this 800 bonus scam...I even take today off....I loved it.I can't wait for this scam to be over . Monday or Tuesday we will have our suge back on.All the slaves will go back to their villages starting Monday.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts