Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've been driving the Ford C-Max for about 4 months and I get great responses from my riders. It's (in my opinion) the perfect car for doing ridesharing. It gets great mileage (40 mpg), has leather seats and comfortably fits a total of five people. I've even folded down the seats a few times.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I've been driving the Ford C-Max for about 4 months and I get great responses from my riders. It's (in my opinion) the perfect car for doing ridesharing. It gets great mileage (40 mpg), has leather seats and comfortably fits a total of five people. I've even folded down the seats a few times.
Did you know if it has leather seats you may be able to qualify it for select? It may not be on the list of approved cars but you can take it in to the Westwood office and they may approve it. That's what partner support told me....so don't quote me on it.

·
Premium Member
856 Posts
Did you know if it has leather seats you may be able to qualify it for select? It may not be on the list of approved cars but you can take it in to the Westwood office and they may approve it. That's what partner support told me....so don't quote me on it.
You may put leather in any car for $1-1,5K.
Just amaze Chevy Spark, Honda Fit, Toyota Yaris with leather sits on SELECT.
:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts