Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up an uber dude...
Said he been driving almost 3 years.
I asked him if he got his biz lice for sf....he said what licence...you mean the green sticker for the airport....
I said....no a pink one...
He said never heard of anyone needing it. Said he has a group of 30 drivers and no one knows.
So he preceded to call the one who suppose to be the leader of the group...and that one didn't know what i was taking about...he said..dont their withhold 91 dolalrs from ur earning....lmao....
At that point i was like...this convo is over...just forget about it.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME......WHO IS DRIVING NOW ADAYS.....

Also said he does xl never hits any power bonuses works 40 hours makes around 1 k....since u get 1 an hours...and says only prefer east bay.
Why dont u accept x rides...get ur 120 and make atleast 1300 1500...

What if giving on...i hope he was a troll.
Good acting thoug

·
Registered
230 Posts
Some of the drivers are...shall we say....a bit slow?

The uber world is a shark tank, if you dont know where and when to swim ...
you get eaten.

Have to do the math. If I don't do the 120. I prefer not to drive. The $500 a week boosts hourly earnings by 10$ an hour... For most of us that means. Net 20$ or net 30$ I'm not driving for 20$

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
The guy has 30 friends doing this lol. No need to come to an online forum for driver comradery. I come here because I'm curious how I should refine my strategy, meet other drivers, compare my earnings, have a flame war or two, and laugh once in a while. On the other hand, he's got 30 buddies in his tnc lot poker club, none of which are in the least bit interested how to improve their job.

You would think one of them would have some interest in reading an email from luber once in a while

·
Banned
995 Posts
The guy drives on uber and can probably navigate the app really well, but most likely the driver you spoke with is not the account holder.

1 out of every 5 drivers on the road is a fraud driver on a legit account. People use their relatives and friends to drive on their account.

That's why the guy you spoke with didn't know about the biz license. He's not getting the emails. He just logs in and drives.

A lot of people reading this are fraud drivers.

I might actually start looking for somebody to drive for me and help me out with my rides.

Get some power drive+

·
Banned
20,770 Posts
Ah the ol' 16 foreign roommates, same race gender roughly same age same hair cut...1 green card 1 ssn 1 tax return between the lot of em thing????

1 - 6 of 6 Posts