Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
Im one of the only drivers Ive seen at RSW that does not wear shorts, Even on the really cold days when we break out the sweatshirts a lot of guys are in shorts

·
Registered
414 Posts
This is why the food delivery business and taxi business should be considered separate lines of work.

You want to wear some shorts and t-shirt and get all sweaty climbing stairs then go pick up someone in your car while it still smells like fast food and you're soaked in sweat? Awesome idea.

·
Premium Member
15,714 Posts
I wear shorts, even in the winter or when raining. What are long pants? :thumbdown:

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
Just wondering if anyone wears shorts while ubering? I'm about to try it since I also do deliveries and have to get out of the car often.
That's all I wear is shorts. Why would you wear pants? Your not on your way to a date.

Are you talking about like basketball shorts? Because no I dont wear those while driving that's too comfortable. I wear dickey shorts and Tshirts all week long.

·
Premium Member
15,714 Posts
Are you my son? 😂
I believe there would be an age issue there and the math wouldn't work. BUT also having an 11yr old son he also rarely wears long pants, even to school. Well, it is hot here....

1 - 20 of 104 Posts