Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,365 Posts
I really hate these inappropriate, disrespectful losers. I'm glad she recorded it and got the stupid clown deactivated. Uber isn't a place to meet girls. It's a job. Drive your damn passenger to where they need to go and stop ruining the service. Imagine how many more rides we could be getting if it weren't for annoying selfish clowns like this?

·
Registered
931 Posts
Ill say its possible the he/she is totally at fault here. Just to be safe, I think they both should be banned. He/She should have not engaged him in conversion once it turned in that direction. Of course the conversation is clipped and we only get to hear the Uber driver asking for sex. I want to hear everything including what the he/she said before the recording to see if he/she lured him into the conversation. The way he/she said "youre supposed to be professional" he/she is clearly flirting back with him. Is he/she wasnt interested he/she would have said NO and left. Not engage in conversation. Sorry but im not fooled with this BS and media's attempt to make the driver look like this horrible person without all the facts. And no it wasnt me :p

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Ill say its possible the he/she is totally at fault here. Just to be safe, I think they both should be banned. He/She should have not engaged him in conversion once it turned in that direction. Of course the conversation is clipped and we only get to hear the Uber driver asking for sex. I want to hear everything including what the he/she said before the recording to see if he/she lured him into the conversation. The way he/she said "youre supposed to be professional" he/she is clearly flirting back with him. Is he/she wasnt interested he/she would have said NO and left. Not engage in conversation. Sorry but im not fooled with this BS and media's attempt to make the driver look like this horrible person without all the facts. And no it wasnt me :p
You take that "you're supposed to be a professional" as flirting?!?!?! Seriously?? The guy is standing outside her flimsy screen door where he knows she is alone since he dropped her there and watched her get in. He's a big guy and this is a wispy woman. He's caught her off guard and unprepared and in an effort to diffuse what is already a hostile and volatile situation she uses a a playful, non-threatening, non-humiliating reason why he should not pursue sex and you interpret this as interest???

Holy shit, dude. No means no always and assume unless the woman has voluntarily, eagerly and enthusiastically ripped her clothes off and is holding a neon sign of your name over her kitty, then she is not interested, flirting or even mildly interested. You're a danger to women.

·
Registered
931 Posts
You take that "you're supposed to be a professional" as flirting?!?!?! Seriously?? The guy is standing outside her flimsy screen door where he knows she is alone since he dropped her there and watched her get in. He's a big guy and this is a wispy woman. He's caught her off guard and unprepared and in an effort to diffuse what is already a hostile and volatile situation she uses a a playful, non-threatening, non-humiliating reason why he should not pursue sex and you interpret this as interest???

Holy shit, dude. No means no always and assume unless the woman has voluntarily, eagerly and enthusiastically ripped her clothes off and is holding a neon sign of your name over her kitty, then she is not interested, flirting or even mildly interested. You're a danger to women.
Holy shit, you completely made up a story in your head about the situation of them being alone and the rider being scared. You have no proof of this, you just took their word and made up emotions and feelings based off how YOU would perceive YOU would feel. Give me a break. You remind me of the lady in Jury Duty who believed this chicks BS lie of being kidnapped and raped. Later it was learned it was her BF and they had broken up. You cant take peoples stories at face value, sorry. Im not saying the guy isnt a creep. Thats why I said they both should be banned. Calling me a danger to woman is just proof to me your lack of competent judgement towards people. Too me it sounds like the rider saw an opportunity to get some attention. I have a hard time believing the rider didnt in some way draw the driver into this to get to the point where it did.

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Holy shit, you completely made up a story in your head about the situation of them being alone and the rider being scared. You have no proof of this, you just took their word and made up emotions and feelings based off how YOU would perceive YOU would feel. Give me a break. You remind me of the lady in Jury Duty who believed this chicks BS lie of being kidnapped and raped. Later it was learned it was her BF and they had broken up. You cant take peoples stories at face value, sorry. Im not saying the guy isnt a creep. Thats why I said they both should be banned. Calling me a danger to woman is just proof to me your lack of competent judgement towards people. Too me it sounds like the rider saw an opportunity to get some attention. I have a hard time believing the rider didnt in some way draw the driver into this to get to the point where it did.
And look at those provocative clothes, right? I mean she is practically begging for it. She's screaming for attention.

Let me indulge your silliness.

First, tho, are you a woman? Because if you are then you would know the gross discomfort and terror she endures when a man cannot, will not, accept her disinterest. As a woman, youd appreciate that every other woman who has battled unwanted affection feels the same universal disgust from such an experience and you'd not be trying to force your incompetent and unenlightened judgement on me.

Every woman around you has this same story, Buddy. Every one. This ain't my imagination. It is your delusion to excuse or downplay likely similar behaviors youve exhibited over time. You've made it up in your head that when you've done it the woman was actually flattered or teasing or flirting or encouraging it. Self preservation, we get it.

And, really, dude, that woman has no trouble getting attention but to blame her for his behavior because she is attractive is, sorry, dangerous and if you do not get this then think harder.

You are the one not getting this.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Wth the freak got out of his car coming at her. She's trying to get his obsessive, delusional mind back to reality!! I thank this woman for having the courage and strength to record and share. She just took this freak off the streets!! (Man o Man wth is wrong with some of you... )

And look at those provocative clothes, right? I mean she is practically begging for it. She's screaming for attention.

Let me indulge your silliness.

First, tho, are you a woman? Because if you are then you would know the gross discomfort and terror she endures when a man cannot, will not, accept her disinterest. As a woman, youd appreciate that every other woman who has battled unwanted affection feels the same universal disgust from such an experience and you'd not be trying to force your incompetent and unenlightened judgement on me.

Every woman around you has this same story, Buddy. Every one. This ain't my imagination. It is your delusion to excuse or downplay likely similar behaviors youve exhibited over time. You've made it up in your head that when you've done it the woman was actually flattered or teasing or flirting or encouraging it. Self preservation, we get it.

And, really, dude, that woman has no trouble getting attention but to blame her for his behavior because she is attractive is, sorry, dangerous and if you do not get this then think harder.

You are the one not getting this.
Yes, Yes, Yes!!!

I can only imagine what would happen if "IT" said yes to the stupid uber driver. It reminds me of that song "Funky Cold Medina" by Tone Loc.
Got me singin... Pa Pom Pom Pom (seriously tho the "IT" you referred to "IS" a human being.)

THAT IS NOT THE TYPE OF "ATTENTION" ANY WOMAN WANTS!!! NEVER, EVER, EVER!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.