Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
He must of broke down every other day with a thousand dollar Prius, I'm sure the hybrid system didn't work, so what's the point of having a Prius ?
I'm not making more then him with luxury Cadillac in. Manhattan today from 7 am to mid day I made 43$. In this industry are not worthy to invest money to drive. .. are too many cars more cars then riders. Only Uber lucky to make money because we jumping when they need ask

·
Premium Member
9,272 Posts
He must of broke down every other day with a thousand dollar Prius, I'm sure the hybrid system didn't work, so what's the point of having a Prius ?
Actually all he had to do was spend $300 to change 3 bad cells on the hubrid battery.

He did it for 2 months without a problem and even ended up flipping the car for $2500 b4 leaving to Miami

·
Premium Member
9,272 Posts
He must have watched Chrisfix and done it himself.
Actually is found a shop in jersey i believe that fixes hybrids for cheap.

A member on this forum asked about the shop and went to gove his hybrid battery replaced and he said he had a good experience

I didn't even know it was possible to make that much in one hour. Rates are way low.
U can but its lots of miles

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.