1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
290 Posts

·
Premium Member
*** Not a PH Driver ***
7,431 Posts
I always ask passengers where they are going before starting the trip. A few times because of my questions, passengers have realised they put a wrong post code to their destination.
after your questions I assume the new postcode significantly reduced the original journey? Am I right?

·
Registered
806 Posts
I always ask passengers where they are going before starting the trip. A few times because of my questions, passengers have realised they put a wrong post code to their destination.
So your given a postcode originally whilst probably driving, during a conversation you realise they have given you the wrong post code whilst driving, so then you look up the new post code whilst driving, and safely get them to their destination whislt obviously driving. You know we're I'm going with this don't you.

·
Premium Member
290 Posts
So your given a postcode originally whilst probably driving, during a conversation you realise they have given you the wrong post code whilst driving, so then you look up the new post code whilst driving, and safely get them to their destination whislt obviously driving. You know we're I'm going with this don't you.
Is the answer a coffee enema and a refund?

·
Registered
806 Posts
That's really sad,

I don't understand why you keep digging up stories from years ago.

Also didn't know that London Taxi international was bought by a Chinese firm a few years ago. Just thought I'd mention.

Also here's something you might like wrong way

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/black-cab-driver-dumps-unconscious-12983929.amp
If you see the above post my article and reply is relative.
I know how dangerous it is to use an app for work just like you do.
I have the added luxury of knowing every bump, pothole, lane, no entry, you name it I know it. That customer jumps in I'm off.
So you found an article of a cabbie pulling a piss head out of his cab, big deal.
I've done exactly the same some time ago, maybe not as graphical, and the funny thing was two policeman were laughing there heads off watching me, right behind me sitting in a police car.
If you want to swap photos of Uber v taxi incidents, you know who the winner will be.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.