Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well he had the Lyft glowing cuddlestach on the dash. Still what waste of a sports car.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I also saw a guy drove a brand new E Class Mercedes Benz for an UberX.
I think some people just did few hours trips for covering the monthly payment of their new cars, they are not planning to do it full time.

·
Premium Member
7,546 Posts
A
I also saw a guy drove a brand new E Class Mercedes Benz for an UberX.
I think some people just did few hours trips for covering the monthly payment of their new cars, they are not planning to do it full time.
An only in SF remark. $1.30 per mile.

·
Registered
210 Posts
wow ..so it is a STI Anyways..I saw one driving a 2015 black wrx at century blvd coming out from the Westin hotel the other day...I was like "WTF!!!" Simply because Subaru wrx and Subaru wrx sti are considered performence vehicle. Hint ..poor gas mileage To be honest, I have light modified 2011 sti and I know it's pain in the ass to drive for a whole day,especially in the traffic ..that being said..this dude who's driving this subie for uber either just doing uber as a part time job or he thinks he could get laid by showing off the car and his madness shifting skills or maybe both

·
Registered
946 Posts
Reactions: Muziklyfe3

·
Premium Member
1,208 Posts
I'm driving Uber in a 2015 Fiesta ST. I never planned on Uber-ing full time. Until this week, I just did it on Fri-Sat nights. Just for fun really, and to help cover the payment. Dude with the STI is probably doing the same thing. That said, if I'm gentle with the go pedal, I get around 30 MPG around town. I lost my day job last week, so I've been doing Uber/Lyft full time while I'm looking for a new job. My PAX seem to enjoy it, and it's nice to have an income stream while I'm looking for work.

·
Banned
133 Posts
I'm driving Uber in a 2015 Fiesta ST. I never planned on Uber-ing full time. Until this week, I just did it on Fri-Sat nights. Just for fun really, and to help cover the payment. Dude with the STI is probably doing the same thing. That said, if I'm gentle with the go pedal, I get around 30 MPG around town. I lost my day job last week, so I've been doing Uber/Lyft full time while I'm looking for a new job. My PAX seem to enjoy it, and it's nice to have an income stream while I'm looking for work.
How much are you making doing Lyft/Uber full time on the weekend?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts