Votes: 10 76.9%
  • Uber Driver

Votes: 3 23.1%
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Based on your experience. Who is likely to tip you? Taxi driver or Uber driving?
I never get a tip from any Uber driver I have giving a ride since I started doing this gig almost 2 years now. On both Lyft and Uber And I always get tips from Taxi drivers. What's wrong with this picture?

·
Premium Member
11,633 Posts
Based on your experience. Who is likely to tip you? Taxi driver or Uber driving?
I never get a tip from any Uber driver I have giving a ride since I started doing this gig almost 2 years now. On both Lyft and Uber And I always get tips from Taxi drivers. What's wrong with this picture?
::nods::

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Most uber driver are dimwitted. I mean their i.q. is uber low and they have two shits for brains. Not to say that smart uber drivers always tip. I think the problem is with city living. These guys got so used to being and living in and around city leftists. If uber says tipping is not encouraged they dont tip. If cnn says the russians are coming they boycot vodka. Alot of smart sheeple in manhattan. You can tell them a lie and these smart people all believe it because in their bubble everything is true

·
Premium Member
5,480 Posts
I swear I'm the only Uber driver that tips. I've had several as pax and never got a tip from one.

If you tell me you're a driver and you don't tip me you are getting a 1 star unless you're paying at least 1.5x. Drivers that don't tip should be ashamed of themselves!

1,528 Posts
I swear I'm the only Uber driver that tips. I've had several as pax and never got a tip from one.

If you tell me you're a driver and you don't tip me you are getting a 1 star unless you're paying at least 1.5x. Drivers that don't tip should be ashamed of themselves!
I don't believe you

·
Registered
37 Posts
Picked up a nice older lady tonight....she works at Walmart and was going home to Holiday City, never expected at tip....short ride, she gave me 5 bucks...

·
Premium Member
1,326 Posts
Grown ups who appreciate both the ride and service. Millennials?! That's why I don't drive anyone younger than 30-some.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
This has gotten me more tips. I put it on the back of my headrest. I think the more pax that see this, it will be easier to get rid of the mentality that 'tips are not required'.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts