Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is ubers scam. I say not to that 50/75 b.s.uber is working on new scam while drivers are Chasing 50/75 scam.
You said the last 50/75 guarantee last weekend was a scam too. Well I did the 50 rides (actually 52 rides) in 24 hours online and got a nice $200 bonus. I just wondered how many are chasing it because surge is pretty non existent much like it was when we were all out for the 50/75 last weekend.

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I did the same thing. Hahha. Too bad they don't care about us.
I got a questionnaire from uber today. They wanted my thoughts on how to improve uber for the drivers. Have you ever gotten one of those? Could they be realizing they need to start listening to drivers? Maybe some of the cities like NYC, Chicago and San Fran where drivers have organized are opening their eyes. We can dream.

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
They've been doing this here in LA for a few months, 25 45 and 75. They're definitely surge killers. It hurts the part time drivers but helps full time drivers. Of course the pax love it. Vegas is full of shorties so full timers should be able to do 75 easy.
Nice. They need to keep the full timers happy. Even part timers should have no trouble getting 25. I like happy PAX! They tend to tip well What is the cash bonus for each level? I hope they do that here.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Nice. They need to keep the full timers happy. Even part timers should have no trouble getting 25. I like happy PAX! They tend to tip well What is the cash bonus for each level? I hope they do that here.
It is setup like this.
25 gets 1.6x the fare
45 gets 1.8
75 gets 2x to 2.2
Promos are typically from 7 to 9 am and 5 to 10 pm m-f and 5 pm to 3 am Friday and Saturday. Sundays usually 3 to 10 pm. I think outside of Vegas, pax don't usually tip so you guys are lucky in that regard.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.