Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Banned
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see a lot of constant "pro" posts in different cities but none of them get to my record, so is the only way to make money here bound to hacks and scams?

·
Premium Member
612 Posts
I see a lot of constant "pro" posts in different cities but none of them get to my record, so is the only way to make money here bound to hacks and scams?
Pm Johnny Pastrami he makes 25 or more a hour...he is a prime example of what you can make if you work hard and do your thing imo..

·
Registered
7,046 Posts
I can usually make 25-30 per hour in revenue charging 4 times the local X rates in a taxi

On X maybe 7-10

·
Premium Member
3,748 Posts
I do....NOT.

Reactions: negeorgia

·
Registered
227 Posts
I drive Friday and Saturday nights thru 'last call' in local small city which houses couple colleges, couple dozen brewers, hundreds of restaurants and summer tourists, etc.
Overall consistently average $15/ hr (including surge).
I also drive only weekend nights for 6-7 hours each night in an area with about a dozen colleges and a lot of high end restaurants and make about $120-$150 on Fridays, and $180-$220 on Saturdays averaging about 250 miles per weekend. I don't chase surges, but between couples from the 'burbs going out for date night and the students coming and going to dorms and parties the surges start about 10 pm and increase until past 2 am.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I also drive only weekend nights for 6-7 hours each night in an area with about a dozen colleges and a lot of high end restaurants and make about $120-$150 on Fridays, and $180-$220 on Saturdays averaging about 250 miles per weekend. I don't chase surges, but between couples from the 'burbs going out for date night and the students coming and going to dorms and parties the surges start about 10 pm and increase until past 2 am.
Considering I made $250 a week in a radioshack... that's good money for 2 days... :) then again it was the minimum wage at the time.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I tend to average around $25/hr, sometimes more, sometimes less. The other night I would have averaged about $47/hr for two hours but I got greedy and stayed out for two more hours which dropped me down to about $25/hr average for the night. I just had to keep trying and wasted my time staying out for an extra two hours for $7 more lol

I'm part time though. Some weekday nights and Friday and Saturday nights. Last week I think I only did about 16 hours total.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.