Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What’s with Lyft PZ now? I haven’t seen any this past two weeks. Just the usual 4 rides 24$ everyday morning and evening. What’s the PZ you guys have?

·
Premium Member
1,237 Posts
What's with Lyft PZ now? I haven't seen any this past two weeks. Just the usual 4 rides 24$ everyday morning and evening. What's the PZ you guys have?
Going into 2nd week No email for PZ ? Got next week Streaks.

Uber running Boost program this week. A lot of Lyft riders run out of coupons, back to Uber. Running $ 4.00 discount on rides.

·
Banned
17,425 Posts
I have a lot of PZ next week, unfortunately, they are during times when I'm at my dayjob (rush hour morning/evening) so I never get to use them.

Monday-Friday 7-8 10%-50%
8-9am 20% to 100%
5-7pm 30-60%

Tonight I have 2-3am PZ 70-80%,

all of these are in the downtown core, although the area (leslieville or parkdale or old toronto) vary in activation and percentage.

·
Premium Member
19,592 Posts
What's with Lyft PZ now? I haven't seen any this past two weeks. Just the usual 4 rides 24$ everyday morning and evening. What's the PZ you guys have?
I had one, and there's one for Sunday as well.

I have a lot of PZ next week, unfortunately, they are during times when I'm at my dayjob (rush hour morning/evening) so I never get to use them.

Monday-Friday 7-8 10%-50%
8-9am 20% to 100%
5-7pm 30-60%

Tonight I have 2-3am PZ 70-80%,

all of these are in the downtown core, although the area (leslieville or parkdale or old toronto) vary in activation and percentage.
These are same as I have. I tend to cash in on the 7 to 8 one on way to work.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.