Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who picked up Luis 4.7 off/ on Hidden well road last Monday?
Yes I sure did put him out. All he said was for Luis? Didn't say hello. Gets in my car humming and crossing his legs, putting his shoes on my upholstery. I put him out because the last time I politely asked someone not to do that because it leaves scratches I got a 1 star / comfort flag. I told him that his feet go on the floor and that if he wanted to cross his legs then he should get a limo. He asked me how many stars I thought I would get and I said that he wasn't going to get to rate me because I was cancelling it. Got back in my car, hit the cancel button while calling Uber support. I still got paid $4.77. Luis requested again, it came to me, I said no thanks and went off line. Luis flipped me off as I drove away. Still driving before I go to my other job. That will teach him to be rude. One at a time, they will learn.

·
Premium Member
64,580 Posts
And if that doesnt work

Back over him !

Who picked up Luis 4.7 off/ on Hidden well road last Monday?
Yes I sure did put him out. All he said was for Luis? Didn't say hello. Gets in my car humming and crossing his legs, putting his shoes on my upholstery. I put him out because the last time I politely asked someone not to do that because it leaves scratches I got a 1 star / comfort flag. I told him that his feet go on the floor and that if he wanted to cross his legs then he should get a limo. He asked me how many stars I thought I would get and I said that he wasn't going to get to rate me because I was cancelling it. Got back in my car, hit the cancel button while calling Uber support. I still got paid $4.77. Luis requested again, it came to me, I said no thanks and went off line. Luis flipped me off as I drove away. Still driving before I go to my other job. That will teach him to be rude. One at a time, they will learn.
And if that doesnt work

Back over him !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts