Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
Lol smoke inside your car man... it’s ok just get an air freshener or an air vent and you’ll be good, I smoke after every drop off and no complaints or anything like that

And what are we supposed to be looking at in that first pic

·
Registered
3,429 Posts
Lol smoke inside your car man... it's ok just get an air freshener or an air vent and you'll be good, I smoke after every drop off and no complaints or anything like that

And what are we supposed to be looking at in that first pic
When you standing outside for 48 hours waiting to shoot? Only the Afghan Army was allowed to smoke. 13 foot plants. They wouldn't go out unless they were high.

·
Premium Member
1,514 Posts
Holy shit! You are putting that whatever you call it thing to good use. I don’t know Ad, I am not so sure it was a pit find that was left by a random ant, and you did not actually bring it yourself to dump and occasionally sit, when you fire up a square.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
When you standing outside for 48 hours waiting to shoot? Only the Afghan Army was allowed to smoke. 13 foot plants. They wouldn't go out unless they were high.
You're right about the Afghan Army being high. I was freaked out once when working out of the 205th Corps AO in Kandahar and an Afghan Army LTC gave me a gift that I initially thought was a pen since it was in the type of box that is normally used to gift a pen. Man, was I surprised when I opened it up and there were chunks of hash nicely laid out in there!

While the Afghans don't generally drink booze, they sure do toke up. Afghani hash is known as the best in the world. 10-12 foot weed being cultivated right out in the open----one cultivation area was near Qalat right outside the wire from a SpecOps FOB.

BTW, I politely turned it down due to the fact that even as a contractor for Blackwater we were subject to urinalysis testing.

Can't be too judgmental about Afghan troops getting high though. When serving in Nam, I along with the majority of US Army troops stayed high when not on a mission. Local Vietnamese laborers working on a 9th ID firebase in the Mekong Delta used to bring weed onto the base in duffel bags. Our motor sergeant used to trade 50 gals of diesel fuel for a duffel bag of weed.

·
Registered
3,429 Posts
You're right about the Afghan Army being high. I was freaked out once when working out of the 205th Corps AO in Kandahar and an Afghan Army LTC gave me a gift that I initially thought was a pen since it was in the type of box that is normally used to gift a pen. Man, was I surprised when I opened it up and there were chunks of hash nicely laid out in there!

While the Afghans don't generally drink booze, they sure do toke up. Afghani hash is known as the best in the world. 10-12 foot weed being cultivated right out in the open----one cultivation area was near Qalat right outside the wire from a SpecOps FOB.

BTW, I politely turned it down due to the fact that even as a contractor for Blackwater we were subject to urinalysis testing.

Can't be too judgmental about Afghan troops getting high though. When serving in Nam, I along with the majority of US Army troops stayed high when not on a mission. Local Vietnamese laborers working on a 9th ID firebase in the Mekong Delta used to bring weed onto the base in duffel bags. Our motor sergeant used to trade 50 gals of diesel fuel for a duffel bag of weed.
Fool, I was all over Khandahar province. Remember the president's brother's mansion? The only big building that wasnt bombed out or complete shit?

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Fool, I was all over Khandahar province. Remember the president's brother's mansion? The only big building that wasnt bombed out or complete shit?
The president's brother was THE MAN in the south---he controlled the drug trade and got a piece of the action from the criminals that ran the smuggling and "toll" operations. He was also on the CIA payroll.

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Ah, must be slow. Its not that the pit is ant full. It always is. Its the vibe in lot. Men crowded together crying about the gig....groups cackling so loud I can hear the moaning over my EDM at full blast with sub woofer BASE by Boise. Soon the International villages shall emerge. This summer I'm making friends with the Nigerians. Last year I cotton with the Asians. But I can not stand the way Nigerians say their name is John (like other immigrants) And when you press them for their real name (Ala Hannibal Buress, a Chicagoan, "My name is Hannibal")

Not real, excuse me, their birth name---

They always come off: "--# You cannot say my name. THIS is impossible--only special trained elders from my village can pronounce my name!"

(To which I think not so hard really---I can pronounce-- pompous immature immigrant jack--just fine:)

So 80s, Map, and other surge loving veterans in the game....what did you do for an hour?

At least I lead an international rainbow coalition circle jerk!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.