Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,282 Posts
I didn't get that one. I got this one... seems ignoring pool requests is considered fraud. Silly me. I thought I was a contractor and not an employee. Guess a second class action law suit is in order.
I'm guessing you Offering use of the Pig Pen porta-potties to passengers might constitute fraud...;)

·
Banned
2,293 Posts
It actually happened the day that uber got ride of the heat map at lax. I had like 5 rides in a row that were 2.5x. It wasn't fraud, it's just the way it happened.

But I think they flagged it because I only take Uberx rides and let the pool ping through. So maybe they consider that fraud that I won't pickup a pool ride. I think they have an issue with flagging issues and using the term fraud loosely to try and bully their agenda on drivers. Fraud had nothing to do with it yet they want to falsely accuse. They are such low life's trying to use psychological tactics to control people. Real pieces of, well you know the rest.

·
Banned
2,293 Posts
You're done, Sherlock! ;)
My name isn't Sherlock. It's Pig Pen

I'm really not done. There's more to the story and the end result. I would share more but why. Uber set me up good at lax. Even though they had issue with me, I used the opportunity to let me help them, help me.

I'm guessing you Offering use of the Pig Pen porta-potties to passengers might constitute fraud...;)
They just wanted a cut. That's why I had to raise rates.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
:mad::mad::confused::confused:1

I take offense to NAPPING :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
I like how they mention the use of the porta johns, as if this is some kind of gift from them. You can't take a quick nap after driving all day, while you wait an hour to get that base ride to the Hilton On Sepulveda. But by all means risk getting hepatitis while you take piss.

Should we take bets on how long it takes them to issue a warning not to sleep in porta johns now? After all, they did only mention sleeping in cars.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts