Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Banned
4,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hand out min-bottles of chilled water. I use ice packs to keep them cold since ice would get the pax hands and my van wet.

Last weekend I forgot to freeze the packs. Damn. I'm looking and thinking and I see a box of frozen kid yogurt tubes. Perfect!

At the end of the night I go to put them back in the freezer and half of them are empty! I guess the pax thought they were complimentary too and had a hankering for cotton candy flavored yogurt.

·
Banned
4,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
RamzFanz

This is a public forum. If you do not want comments on your posts, find another forum!
...orrrr, and call me crazy here, you could respect the purpose of the different threads and not try to goat anyone you don't agree with using troll remarks.

I told a story to entertain people, not to hear your opinion on me and how I conduct my business. NO, you don't HAVE to respect the purpose of the section or comment or the members here, but you should. I'm sick of the preachers in every thread.

Hey, I just spent $300 on equipment for my van. Dual video screens with phone chargers, car refrigerator and warmer, and an iPad mount so I can make custom pax education slideshows, solicit tips, and allow pax to play music. Guess what? I don't care at all what you think about it. ZERO. My ride and my business ARE my business. Go troll someone in PAY or TAXES.

·
Premium Member
6,501 Posts
I have never given away a water, only been asked twice in over 3,000 trips. 4 customers have bought me a drink in a drive-thru. I have 4 passengers very frequently, no where to store a cooler and I do 4-5 trips per hour when busy, no way am I leaving my seat to open doors or get stuff from trunk for 95% of folks that don't tip. I am UberX (the Walmart of Uber).

·
Registered
946 Posts

·
Registered
966 Posts
:rolleyes:

Reactions: UberNorthStar
1 - 20 of 65 Posts