Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Called security boss lindsay from alskilled told him cant work my shift on saturday too much $$$$ to make driving uber white night instead

Going to be tired end of it work security friday night finish 6am 1pm start drive uber head to airport for maybe surge trips to city due to white night tourists & extra flights then from 7pm surging all night work shuttles city to outer suburb & back predict 7am end of event be biggest surge maybe work to then thank god got thailand red bulls
Another good idea

·
Premium Member
9,516 Posts
Called security boss lindsay from alskilled told him cant work my shift on saturday too much $$$$ to make driving uber white night instead

Going to be tired end of it work security friday night finish 6am 1pm start drive uber head to airport for maybe surge trips to city due to white night tourists & extra flights then from 7pm surging all night work shuttles city to outer suburb & back predict 7am end of event be biggest surge maybe work to then thank god got thailand red bulls
Cool story

·
Premium Member
4,196 Posts
Sorry but I am no longer giving up my sat nights for base pay.

Let the sub con bro's work for $10 per hour. They would be better off working at 7/11.

Uber driving, well the good old days are over. This evening they played around with the surge and frankly after getting 10 non surge pings or 1.2 pings I just logged off and went home.

To the airport troll, your jokes are no longer funny but enjoying driving from Clayton to the airport.

·
Premium Member
1,861 Posts
M

My wife, he say, "Look! Hear the smell!"

·
Premium Member
1,505 Posts
Sorry but I am no longer giving up my sat nights for base pay.

Let the sub con bro's work for $10 per hour. They would be better off working at 7/11.

Uber driving, well the good old days are over. This evening they played around with the surge and frankly after getting 10 non surge pings or 1.2 pings I just logged off and went home.

To the airport troll, your jokes are no longer funny but enjoying driving from Clayton to the airport.
Joffie here you loud and clear. Took a young man on a 2.3 to Warandite. Had four non surge pings before I dropped off . Set the stop new requests. Dropped off the pax and went offline. Had a look no surge in the area. Went online requests from everywhere Boxhill, Doncaster, etc etc. No surge WTF :mad:. In the sin bin 6 times in a row. What a joke:eek:

·
Premium Member
4,196 Posts
I am at home and 10 jobs have come. All no surge. One job has been bouncing for 30 min. Still no surge.

Sorry uber no driver is going to drive 12 min at base pay to pick someone up. No wonder they call and confirm destination.

·
Premium Member
9,516 Posts
I was told due to all the people attending white night there putting on extra cruise ships and planes. No way I'm doing security for boss Saturday night. I'm a UberAirport only ant.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Last sat I made 443 for 8 hours but my acceptance got really low and cancellation really high, I want to make 20% of total fare in surge, which uber cuts from account.

What % of your pay you guys target for surge?

·
Premium Member
3,548 Posts
Last sat I made 443 for 8 hours but my acceptance got really low and cancellation really high, I want to make 20% of total fare in surge, which uber cuts from account.

What % of your pay you guys target for surge?
33%

which is why I pretty much havn't worked for a while..

1 - 20 of 42 Posts