Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 204 Posts

·
Registered
6,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who would be most interesting to talk to
or most fun to share a car with? What would you want to ask them about?

The hypothetical ride in question would be a 40 minute ride to the airport in a major city, and you have to tip in the app and be nice to the driver.

Please be respectful and only complimentary to others. I will post my own answer later.

·
Premium Member
546 Posts
@MiamiKid

I would demand the front seat, or I ride for free.

I would bring my service turkey, or I ride for free.

I would demand every square inch of the trunk be clear, or I ride for free.

I would then talk for 40 minutes about how much Uber sucks and capitalism has destroyed the middle class, or I ride for free.

All in the nicest tone possible of course, with a generous cash tip.

·
Registered
6,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
@GreatWhiteHope and I might have some fun but contentious social and political debates.

@reg barclay could talk cars, music and the English countryside.

@Mkang14 would find me a difficult passenger but we would get along.

@ExtraMoneyUber would probably ask me annoying but substantive questions.

I'm sure there are others! Lots of interesting folks on the board.

·
Banned
10,021 Posts
@GreatWhiteHope and I might have some fun but contentious social and political debates.

@reg barclay could talk cars, music and the English countryside.

@Mkang14 would find me a difficult passenger but we would get along.

@ExtraMoneyUber would probably ask me annoying but substantive questions.

I'm sure there are others! Lots of interesting folks on the board.
@waldowainthrop, @reg barclay, @mch and @SHalester car of 5? Possibly to an Uber event to collect footballs? Maybe we find @Cold Fusion on the way and one of us can go in the trunk 🤷‍♀

Shalester can drive because he let's pax do anything in the car :thumbup: .

·
Premium Member
9,991 Posts
@MiamiKid

I would demand the front seat, or I ride for free.

I would bring my service turkey, or I ride for free.

I would demand every square inch of the trunk be clear, or I ride for free.

I would then talk for 40 minutes about how much Uber sucks and capitalism has destroyed the middle class, or I ride for free.

All in the nicest tone possible of course, with a generous cash tip.
You stole mine! Id feed him edibles and then drop him off in Camden. 1 star and writeup.

Sorry @waldowainthrop 😂

·
Premium Member
26,817 Posts
Anyone who does not make me use a nanny-ER-uh-SEAT belt.

A trip here would, of course, have to be an exception, as the driver gets the summons for passengers who do not use
their revenu-ER-uh-SEAT belts.

If I were to take a ride with @Lissetti or @The queen 👸 , we would be speaking Italian the whole time.

The shufflers would be angry with me. As I am a shuffler myself, I know when I am being shuffled. Yes, I cry to Fubar about it and get back my money. If Fubar decides to pay the driver, anyhow, I do not care. Give me back my money and I will take it and run.

If I were to take a ride with some of the Uber Boy Scouts or Lyft Camp Fire Girls, likely I would just keep my mouth shut and enjoy the free water or mints. One mint, only, mind you; leave some for the other customers.

I might get one stars from half the drivers here, though., since I tip in-application. Fortunately, Gryft gives you twenty four hours to change the rating. I had one Sunday that I one-starred. It was a carload of [plural of French for "shower"]. The guy who rode up front did not put back the seat. The trip took me into traffic. After I had made good my escape from that mess, up came the little "Tip earned........." from Gryft. I pulled over IMMEDIATELY and changed that one to a five..

I might get a few drivers pee-yo-ed, too, since I will know as a customer if there is a mild surge. I can usually tell which drivers I can ask if they are getting base rates for my trip. They are not happy when I tell them that Fubar told me that I was paying a higher fare because of "high demand". This is one reason, of several, why I use a cab if I can get one. If I can not, I am stuck with Fubar.

1 - 20 of 204 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.