Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear all, I have been deciding for quite sometime when to join U/G but wat has been bothering me is tat I'm those kind whose gets lost quite easily and I depend on GPS totally when I'm driving. But recently, I saw about Uber's current starter incentives which are quite attractive in some sense. I'm planning to go full time at the moment while trying to find a job and I don't mind committing for 3 months if I have to and hopefully you guys don't mind spending sometime here advising which one I should go for. Thanks in advance!

Option 1: Starter $1000 cash reward
After completing the 1st trip = $200
Then all the way till 50th trip = £800
All 50 trips have to be completed within 2 weeks after activation
1st payment will be made only after 2 weeks after activation

Option 2: Starter earnings supercharger
Receive 2x all regular fare on all trips for 2 weeks after activation
1st payment will be made only after 2 weeks after activation

Option 3: Starter 100% reward
Receive all 100% of the trip fares for the 1st three months
1st payment will be made only after 4 weeks after activation

·
Registered
4 Posts
If you are willing to commit 3 months then option 1 is definitely not worth it.

For a newcomer, I will prefer option 3.

Option 2 is 2 x Regular fare which I presume not including surge. And as it is only for 2 weeks, the first week will not be a smooth sailing one given you are new.

Option 3 should be the most rewarding but then again be sure you will be doing it for 3 months.

Cheers.

·
Registered
256 Posts
i just joined last week. from what i see, if you intend to do atleast 8 hours per day, take the second option. you'll earn huge money for the two weeks of 2x fare. i easily get over 1k fares in just 4-5 days. 2x will be 2k+ fares. i regretted choosing option 1 the as soon as after the second day when i see how much im earning in the first 2 days.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i just joined last week. from what i see, if you intend to do atleast 8 hours per day, take the second option. you'll earn huge money for the two weeks of 2x fare. i easily get over 1k fares in just 4-5 days. 2x will be 2k+ fares. i regretted choosing option 1 the as soon as after the second day when i see how much im earning in the first 2 days.
sorry for getting back to you this late btw are rented vehicles allowed for starter incentives as they said bring your own car just to play safe. :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys, newbie here, asking for lao jiao's advice. To clarify I chose option 2 just this mon.

So as to say, does it mean my 1st payment will be in only next thurs? And my 1st 2x supercharger payment will be in by 3 weeks time?

I planning to drive only 2 weeks until 25 Jul

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.