Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
20,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Asking for a friend (no, REALLY).

Some uberpax decided to get a refund at his expense... he went to Hollywood PD, but they told him to take a hike

Poor guy is all worried and upset

·
Banned
20,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He doesnt need a cheat one, he needs confirmation that bullshit really is bullshit

Guy doesnt even touch caffeine or nicotine, doesn't drink or smoke

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Yeah thats what i mean.It's the place that say UPS would send you if they suspected you were intoxicated on the job. I saw one on Grande Vista, one on Alvarado i think around 50th, they are every where. And there are many that are 24/7. Doubt its as cheap as $20 though.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Why bother? Just needs to send Rohit a msg saying its not true.. Pretty sad that people are willing to go get tested over Uber and some BS lie from a POS Pax.

This is a blessing for him. Now he can look for real employment.

·
Premium Member
998 Posts
Old thread but it never had a good resolution. You can go to Freaky's or any other large head shop. If they sell fake results they probably also sell legit tests, for verification purposes, among othets.

They should have the 10-panel (10 drug classes) dipstick tests for <$20.

Most of those drug testing places posted above send the samples offsite to be analyzed by a lab and they probably won't give you the results or even allow private walk-ins in the first place.

·
Premium Member
Cheapest SUV I can find for the Black Market
8,154 Posts
I miss this guy....

Asking for a friend (no, REALLY).

Some uberpax decided to get a refund at his expense... he went to Hollywood PD, but they told him to take a hike

Poor guy is all worried and upset

·
Premium Member
620 Posts
Haven’t heard from him since 5/17, a week after this post. Wonder if it’s related, or why he just stopped posting here. Dude was often insightful.

·
Premium Member
25,642 Posts
Haven't heard from him since 5/17, a week after this post. Wonder if it's related, or why he just stopped posting here. Dude was often insightful.
He's with Tedgey

1 - 12 of 12 Posts