Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I finally got the boot off the Uber platform for having a dirty rap sheet.

No more $500 referrals for me.. the gig is up. That was almost as good as prostitute/pimp money at $500 a pop - I could've sat there all day long and just told people to try uber and i'll GIVE them $500 etc etc while at the park beach or zoo.... I won't brag about how many I got, lets just say I got steak house receipts for each one come tax season next year. Let me try again - lets just say I TOLD YOU ALL TO DO THIS SO MANY TIMES - DO IT WHILE YOU CAN BEFORE THE OPPORTUNITY IS TAKEN FROM YOU!

I haven't driven in about 4 months, but the uber prius rental money keeps rolling in every week. So I still get uber money without driving, and while being kicked off the platform.

All your base are belong to us!
Microphone Organ Gesture Spokesperson Blazer

·
Registered
1,434 Posts

No more $500 referrals for me.. the gig is up. That was almost as good as prostitute/pimp money at $500 a pop - I could've sat there all day long and just told people to try uber and i'll GIVE them $500 etc etc while at the park beach or zoo.... I won't brag about how many I got, lets just say I got steak house receipts for each one come tax season next year. Let me try again - lets just say I TOLD YOU ALL TO DO THIS SO MANY TIMES - DO IT WHILE YOU CAN BEFORE THE OPPORTUNITY IS TAKEN FROM YOU!

I haven't driven in about 4 months, but the uber prius rental money keeps rolling in every week. So I still get uber money without driving, and while being kicked off the platform.

All your base are belong to us! View attachment 101239
Somehow I like you. I shouldn't, because you damaged all drivers by doing what you were doing, but then I think about all those people who ruin it for everyone cause they're greedy and would rather PAY uber than quitting driving for a while, and I think... well played, well played. If I may, I'd just stop eating steaks, you are eating animals who lived in their sh*t and blood and in the sh*t and blood of hundreds of beasts all clumped together with maggots and fecal bacteria all over them, you are eating beasts' sh*t, blood and maggots.
But other than that, I hope you enjoyed the ride ;)

·
Registered
668 Posts

All your base are belong to us! View attachment 101239
So what happened? Why did The Man shut you down?

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Good bye you scumbag, good bye. I'm glad to see you go.

Good bye you disgrace to your family. The place smells better now.

The flies are gone, the mosquitos died off, it's all butterflies and rainbows

Hasta la vista you scumbag. You are nothing but a turd.
Come on, give him a break. I'm sure he's not going to eat steaks any more! He just didn't know better.

·
Banned
16,573 Posts
Goodbye to your steaks you filthy scum.
Farewell to all that.
Goodbye to that plate of fresh veggies,
It's all 9-lives for you now.

Homelessness sucks but I hope you hate it more.
I hope you get trampled in a stampede.
I hope you like not having health insurance
I hope you die slowly.

Goodbye to the lowest form of scum the world has ever known. Our crops will grow green and pure, our fields will sow straight, the rain will fall, the sun will shine now. Goodbye. Goodbye. Goodbye.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Shouldn't I be the one name calling because I'm using the referrals and you're not? ( it's in the app for you slow people. )

And I still get uber money, and because of my rentals, the streets will stay flooded with ants and my pockets stay fat.

Stupid is stupid does

Farewell to all that.

I hope you die slowly.

Goodbye to the lowest form of scum the world has ever known. Our crops will grow green and pure, our fields will sow straight, the rain will fall, the sun will shine now. Goodbye. Goodbye. Goodbye.

·
Banned
16,573 Posts
NWO_Watcher is no longer with us
He's off to join those in hell
I for one am glad to see him go
I'm here to ring the bell.

When you hear the sound
Rejoice good people for he is gone
No longer stinking up the place with stupid
No longer eating from our bowls
No longer drinking our wine
No longer smelling like shit.

Rejoice friends for he will now be
Nothing more than a pool pax that doesn't tip.
Goodbye, bad riddance, goodbye

·
Premium Member
23,297 Posts
Farewell to all that.

I hope you die slowly.

Not quite sure if Duckey Dude be talking to OP or the Donald in four years here.... : ?

·
Registered
301 Posts
NWO_Watcher is no longer with us
He's off to join those in hell
I for one am glad to see him go
I'm here to ring the bell.

When you hear the sound
Rejoice good people for he is gone
No longer stinking up the place with stupid
No longer eating from our bowls
No longer drinking our wine
No longer smelling like shit.

Rejoice friends for he will now be
Nothing more than a pool pax that doesn't tip.
Goodbye, bad riddance, goodbye
It was the duck who ratted out the OP. His quacking could he heard thru out all the uber offices.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts