Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking about making some money in West Chester, I went out there once and stayed for two hours during surge and got no PAX. Whats a good place I can make some money?

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
You better get out of Mt. Airy on Saturday morning so I can catch another 4x surge.

Seriously, how long till we form gangs? I would slash some tires to get these idiots out of my 'hood. Go downtown and work for your table scraps.

G

·
I was thinking about making some money in West Chester, I went out there once and stayed for two hours during surge and got no PAX. Whats a good place I can make some money?
I'm from the mainline and I've been to Westchester before. It's good on a Friday or Saturday night late. My strategy has usually been to work from the mainline into the city in the early evening and into the night. I start out on the mainline and usually somebody will have me take them into the city. I'll stay there for a while and look at surge fares. Usually by the end of the night somebody will have me take them out to the burbs on another surge fair. This usually works pretty well. But I can make it adventurous at times!

·
Registered
594 Posts
I'll sit in KOP or at the Oaks Wawa any night. Call opportunities from different directions! Saturday nights---if I hang in the Collegeville wegmans mall...I get some nice trips from Royersford, Phoenixville, and even Pottstown.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts