Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I first signed up for Uber I wAs shown a service area map. I can't seem to find it anywhere. Any suggestions? Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
143 Posts
That map is incorect. It actually goes up to woodland on the north side. Login to the uber partners page, then open the menu and click on that payrates/fares page. The page that has the breakdown of driver pay is also the page with the real service map. It is only viewable to drivers assigned to the region, and you can only see your own pay rates, not the full range for your market since older/newer drivers are payed out in different rates.

·
Premium Member
6,874 Posts
The maps for Lyft and Uber and similar but not exactly the same.

Try opening your Lyft pax app and move the pin around. As you go south of Wilsonville, for example, it will tell you "Coverage not available in this area".

Basically, Wilsonville and Canby south, Forest Grove west, Troutdale Fairview east, and Longview north.

Coverage is spotty and may seem random in the outlying territories. Uber does Canby, Lyft does not, for instance.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Its on the fares page. As you can see the coverage is quite wider than indicated on the public facing page. I've gotten pings from outside this area as well. For instance, I've done a trip in woodland in a location where the app normally wouldn't let me sign in, after I drove into the service area and logged in, I had to turn around and drive 3 miles outside the coverage area to pick up a pax.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts