Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where do you draw the line on passenger ratings. In only 75 trips I can share that my experience is anything less than 4.7 PAX rating and you might want to pass.

I am severely dinging all my difficult passengers with a ONE STAR to help get their rating down an warn other partners.

·
Premium Member
386 Posts

One big problem is that you cannot know a passenger's rating until you accept the ping and are on the way to them.

·
Premium Member
386 Posts

I don't use their crappy device. I started off using one of their useless phones, but it was cheaper to just use more data on my own Verizon Samsung Galaxy S-5 phone. Even if you could see the rating, it is hard to look at it safely if you are driving (which is the most common time to get pings) because it is so small.

·
Registered
15,929 Posts
I don't use their crappy device. I started off using one of their useless phones, but it was cheaper to just use more data on my own Verizon Samsung Galaxy S-5 phone. Even if you could see the rating, it is hard to look at it safely if you are driving (which is the most common time to get pings) because it is so small.
I use my S4 but am rarely driving when I get a ping. I can see it ok then (and I wear bifocals).

·
Registered
316 Posts
I use my tablet for the app and when I get a ping, I look at the rating and the location. Less than 4* or in the hood....you lose!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts