Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Normally, Friday is an extremely busy day, but I have noticed myself sitting around for 2-3 hours without a single ride request. Anyone else notice this? I know it's shortly after the new year and perhaps people are still out of town or sitting around, but are there any busy areas around town? If so, where are they?

·
Premium Member
606 Posts
The rodeo isn't until March. Does this mean I will be constantly waiting 3 hours for just one ride everyday?
I'm not sure about everyday, but yes, you will quit for the day quite a few times, after trying for 6 hours and making only $20. It definitely happens starting now until September. That's a joke but some days kinda not a joke. We just finished up the good time of the year.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Lyft rides were virtually non existent in my area. a 4 am airport trip saved the night but still only 68 total w a lot of wasted time and dead miles. wanted to stay in Houston but Lyft took me offline for a DMV check... wth!? I just got back online and for the 2nd time this month theyre treating me as a new driver!! up to 3 weeks wait...Lyft jacking w my money now seriously did both companies draw my name out of a hat errr

·
Premium Member
1,159 Posts
Lyft rides were virtually non existent in my area. a 4 am airport trip saved the night but still only 68 total w a lot of wasted time and dead miles. wanted to stay in Houston but Lyft took me offline for a DMV check... wth!? I just got back online and for the 2nd time this month theyre treating me as a new driver!! up to 3 weeks wait...Lyft jacking w my money now seriously did both companies draw my name out of a hat errr
I didn't know Lyft had a wait time. No wonder there are so few drivers in the queue compared to Uber.

·
Registered
484 Posts
We live in a very dark time in history. In fact, the darkest.
$hitty people and $hitty Corps getting away with $hitty behavior; eating our nations spirit than spitting out chaos for desert.

I didn't know Lyft had a wait time. No wonder there are so few drivers in the queue compared to Uber.
Well I think that's by choice not as many Lyft riders so more drivers stay w Uber

1 - 9 of 9 Posts