Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Started my day at 6:00 AM and had back to back pick ups. Around 11:00 I'm feeling the need to take a pee break ,but, being greedy I took one more call, damn it's to LAX from Pasadena! About 10 mins out from LAX I'm ready to burst.. Turn to my PAX and say "sorry" and pulled into McDonalds to pee.. I'm thinking a 1* for sure but I get back to the car and she's cracking up.. Gave me a 5* ... There are a few cool PAX there that get me through my day

·
Registered
316 Posts
Started my day at 6:00 AM and had back to back pick ups. Around 11:00 I'm feeling the need to take a pee break ,but, being greedy I took one more call, damn it's to LAX from Pasadena! About 10 mins out from LAX I'm ready to burst.. Turn to my PAX and say "sorry" and pulled into McDonalds to pee.. I'm thinking a 1* for sure but I get back to the car and she's cracking up.. Gave me a 5* ... There are a few cool PAX there that get me through my day
If her name was Amber or Tiffany Id have offered her a $20 to use her purse.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Had a gentleman who just had to go and couldn't wait until getting to his Sunset Strip hotel. It was about 3:30 am. Then remembered that the Jack In The Box at Cahuenga had a 24 hour dining room. Pulled in, PAX pulled it out and everyone was happy.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.