Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Screenshot_20201107-115502_Chrome.jpg

Post shots of anyone else who was way too in to one topic and then dissappeared as soon as the election was over.

Premium Member
......isn't it a bit soon to think somebody has gone due to the election, which isn't certified and isn't effective until Jan 20th.

Premium Member
Trumpanzees are in hiding right now but they'll be back.
Trump is dead but Trumpism is alive and well.

Premium Member
Trumpanzees are in hiding right now but they'll be back.
Trump is dead but Trumpism is alive and well.
Trumpanzees don't kneel nor do we hide!!
20 January is a ways a way, court starts on Monday. The media gave him his 6 electoral votes with Pennsylvania and Nevada. There by rights should be truck loads of ballots to be counted in public not secret. Justice Alito is hearing briefs today.

Premium Member
20 January is a ways a way, court starts on Monday. The media gave him his 6 electoral votes with Pennsylvania and Nevada. There by rights should be truck loads of ballots to be counted in public not secret. Justice Alito is hearing briefs today.
It'll never happen because you have to have actual evidence. 😆
Also, court won't get involved if it won't change the final result.
Good luck.

The woman in the picture who worships Trump would be someone he would despise.
I'm from NYC and everybody there knows Trump hates working class people like you and I.
Yet you love him! 🤣
Listen to the brutally honest Howard Stern comments and get in touch with reality!

Premium Member
You shouldn't have bothered with knee cap replacement when you needed a brain transplant. What a waste of time.

Premium Member
It'll never happen because you have to have actual evidence. 😆
Also, court won't get involved if it won't change the final result.
Good luck.

The woman in the picture who worships Trump would be someone he would despise.
I'm from NYC and everybody there knows Trump hates working class people like you and I.
Yet you love him! 🤣
Listen to the brutally honest Howard Stern comments and get in touch with reality!

Trust me...you don't have to be from NYC to know what this would be in 2016. Problem is....it was much worse.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts