Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I had one tonight at a Target. Didn't realize it until I got close. I was hoping for an employee going home from work. Nope, 10 bags of groceries, 0.7 mi, no tip. Waste of my time. Should have cancelled.

·
Premium Member
11,021 Posts
If you drive it XL shut your app off if you're going by Ikea Walmart or Target it's the ultimate destination for an XL yeah I just got to take Ikea furniture back to my house. It's really small. I only move passengers sorry thank you have a nice day .where's my cancel button

·
Premium Member
4,240 Posts
If you drive it XL shut your app off if you're going by Ikea Walmart or Target it's the ultimate destination for an XL yeah I just got to take Ikea furniture back to my house. It's really small. I only move passengers sorry thank you have a nice day .where's my cancel button
AND---

YOU (NOT the pax) will be loading and unloading the furniture or groceries!!

From a supermarket? Only tip he'll be getting is the mushroom tip.
lol... you mean the one eyed?

·
Premium Member
11,021 Posts
i tell xl customers straigh up i am not uhaul hit cancel.if they refuse i tell them not 1 thing .i hit arrive. wait till i can cancel at a fee. report to uber he has tv's to move. so he dont get refunded

·
Premium Member
4,240 Posts
I did it again today. took a ride from a supermarket. it was end of morning drive anyway, and my DF was set to back home...

helped lady load groceries, and helped her unload them to her front door. NO TIP.

I know tips are not often, but to not even throw a buck to me? damn.

I can say, "lesson learned" - but I'll probably do it again. I'd feel like such a tool letting somebody load her bags while I sat there doing nothing.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
I cancel as I drive by them to see the expression on their face. The one thing I can tell you is that a Wal-Mart or grocery store pickup is ALWAYS a short trip. Never a tip. That is part of your first year of learning.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts