Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,085 Posts
I had a mom with her kids they wanted to fit a kids bike in the accords trunk. Obviously it didn't fit, then the mom says "it can fit in the back my kids will sit with their legs crossed." I laughed at the suggestion and she thought it was reasonable .. I told her I'll cancel for her and she can get herself an XL... Who knows if she found a gullible sedan driver to take her.

·
Premium Member
5,130 Posts
Lol.

When a pax promise to tip you, I give 1 star. If they cash tip me, 5 stars. If Thay eventually tip me too late. The 1 star stands. Cash rules!
I don't blame u. Most that say they will tip never do. Animals

These animals make it look like it is so time consuming to tip, like they are working on a project when they say they will tip us. It is so easy to tip and they don't anyway. But if they have a complaint about us they will be on their phone writing away the moment they get out of the car. It happened to me today, an animal got mad because I refused to go his way and turned the other way. He got mad at me but
I gave him 5 stars anyway hecause he didn't do anything after that. But 2 complaints showed up in my app after he left so then I complained to uber about the animal.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,430 Posts
I know, bu I'm already smoking a cigar. No do overs. That's the very reason cash rules. The perks!

And the guarantees
I don't understand why a normal pax would tip later. You wanna tip your driver? Do it right after the ride and not later. We ain't have time to check them periodically if they tipped. If you didn't tip immediately you deserve a 1 star.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.