Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just started and have a lot to learn. Curious to know what's typical.

I'm averaging $60-$70 for 6-8 hours of being online. Driving primarily the airport, strip, and Summerlin.

I did a day of just taking all the pings ... $60.

I did a day of surge only ... $70. (Drove a lot less and sat around a lot more)

Had no clue what pool was all about until it just happened one ride. It's a joke. Is there a way to disable pool pings?

·
Registered
2,553 Posts

I'm averaging $60-$70 for 6-8 hours of being online. Driving primarily the airport, strip, and Summerlin.

Had no clue what pool was all about until it just happened one ride. It's a joke. Is there a way to disable pool pings?
For a Rookie U Sure Sound like a Pro

My daily net goal is $250/ day.
Not Surprised....If I remember Correctly....I Accussed U of being Uber Corporate

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Trying to be "smart" about it but am probably overthinking a lot too.

Another question that struck me today (I apologize if it's been covered here over and over), do you guys 'chase' events?

I noticed that when the race let out at the speedway today, the surge hit over 5.0x. Do you think it's worth driving out there a half hour in advance for the one ride back (likely to the strip) if you can get a surge of between 3.0 and 5.0?

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
Of course Surge!! Instincts? Absolutely nothing to do with Math

Trying to be "smart" about it but am probably overthinking a lot too.

Another question that struck me today (I apologize if it's been covered here over and over), do you guys 'chase' events?

I noticed that when the race let out at the speedway today, the surge hit over 5.0x. Do you think it's worth driving out there a half hour in advance for the one ride back (likely to the strip) if you can get a surge of between 3.0 and 5.0?
Yeah.....Get Your. ....Trip......wait All Night.....Still Make A Buck Times Two and ?..

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The gamble is that you don't know if there will be a surge like that after every event.

That would be a hell of a traffic jam to sit through for no payoff. Just curious.

Trial and error, I'm sure.

·
Registered
450 Posts
My daily net goal is $250/ day.
Hours? And x or xl?

.15 min shy of 7 hours ( I turned my app off only once today for approx 10 min after I refused a pool, before Uber had a chance to do it )

Attachments

·
Registered
167 Posts
i did it ONCE lol. it was my best day ever. if you count Kickbacks that is. in 3 Hours. 150$ in rides " this was back in Honeymoon rates. btw" and I got 400$ in massage parlors KBs. gave 40$ back to girls, soo 360$ + 150 = 510$ . Never saw that day again probaly never will.
Which Massage places pay best? Do they all on Spring Mountain? Do I need to introduce myself first?

·
Registered
484 Posts
Which Massage places pay best? Do they all on Spring Mountain? Do I need to introduce myself first?
they all vary. this was 1+ years ago. just dload the kickbacks app. and look under parlors. But to get the Bonus I would ask the pax to stay in your vehicle and you go in telling the establishment you have x amount of people coming in for a service. "make sure no valuables,keys in your car are out in your car while you do this" then this way the club cant scam you. if they offer $ amount then walk in with your pax and wait for them to pay, then they'll pay you the agreed amount. if they don't offer you any compensation I would recc. anything to the pax to get them not to walk in " ie - smells bad in there, looks sketchy , looks like they'll scam you" and bring them somewhere where youll know youll get paid.

·
Registered
4,809 Posts
they all vary. this was 1+ years ago. just dload the kickbacks app. and look under parlors. But to get the Bonus I would ask the pax to stay in your vehicle and you go in telling the establishment you have x amount of people coming in for a service. "make sure no valuables,keys in your car are out in your car while you do this" then this way the club cant scam you. if they offer $ amount then walk in with your pax and wait for them to pay, then they'll pay you the agreed amount. if they don't offer you any compensation I would recc. anything to the pax to get them not to walk in " ie - smells bad in there, looks sketchy , looks like they'll scam you" and bring them somewhere where youll know youll get paid.
Are these massage parlors THAT sketchy that they would actually rob you when you go in to check on your kick?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts