Uber Drivers Forum banner

whats your slowest day /night ever?

3K views 12 replies 12 participants last post by  RogerJS 
#1 ·
I've had a pretty ok time ubering ..(4 weeks)

but yesterday was the weirdest day...I was out for 4 hours, got about 11 rides....but the average was like $5-7 bucks....I ended up not making that much

http://time.com/money/3959091/uber-lyft-price-per-trip/

according to this ^^ the average ride in LA should be $11.53 wish that was the case yesterday !

#4 ·
the worst day / night ever was last new year Eve, very low surge or no surge, any Saturday was better, we left our families and friends for nothing, I still remember uber sent email to all pax telling them what time most probably the surge will be and how to avoid it and telling them that your bill could be $100 ..bla bla bla, they all follow what uber said and they really avoid it, it was really bad day

#5 ·
Yesterday was terrible for me. Drove some cholo from Arcadia to Buena Park and got stuck there. Thought Harbor or Disneyland Dr might be active but all I got were obese folk that wanted $4 rides from their hotel to the park entrance. All I could think was, 'do they know they're going to be walking all day long?'. I'm about to begin deadmiling to Hollywood when I plan on 8+ hr shifts. Over getting stuck in unreliable areas when West LA goes off all day

#11 ·
Since you're new, maybe the Uber algo has quit pushing preferred rides to you. Now you gotta work and come up with a strategy.
Doing that little on one of the busiest days of the week is not a good sign.
I had a $300g day, yeah it took a while but I got it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.