6,422 Posts
This is mine and i'm proud of it.

August 5, 2015
Duration 0.27
Mileage 0.03
Fare $4.05
Status Completed
This is a sign of a very lazy person.

See if you can beat this trip, I dare you.
POST # 1/Horsebm: OUTRAGEOUSLY
FUNNY USER NAME!
Excellent Photo of Carrot-eating weirdness.

Three-hundreths of a mile ? That's just
158.4 FEET! SPOILED-ROTTEN MAGGOTY
ENTITLEDS!

BISON USES INVECTIVE!

·
Registered
6,422 Posts
About 270 feet. They changed their mind and decided to back into a different bar.
(Malarky's to BrewCo for those who know the penninsula.)
POST # 9/Oc_DriverX: Sound like a
"lot of Malarkey" to
Bostonian Bison. What say You............
secretadmirer ?

Actually, as a Measure of Lameness, in
1995 Boston, while doing On-Demand
Courier work, a Colleague performed
a "Van Job" [$30Gross/$18Net]....without
the Van! He spent an hour moving
Paper Case boxes...OF SCRAP PAPER...
from one office, down 3 floors via
'vator, across the building, laterally,
into another Office.....for Fidelity
Investments!

Bison dodged a sweaty bullet!

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
2.5 blocks unless you count the 1 time I started and stopped a trip in the same spot.

·
Premium Member
8,761 Posts
Started trip on surge, little 21 year old gangster and his buddy in the back, tells me to hold on, more are coming, 4 more people show up as he's pulling out chew. I tell him no chew in the car and ask him how many are in his party, he says all of them. I say not going to happen, get out, cancel and order an XL, some F bombs thrown as I start to drive away, got about 20 feet when he cancelled, I got paid for the trip thus far which was about $7.00, he couldn't rate me because he cancelled and I snagged another fare around the corner.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Just got my first sub-miler.

0.83 miles between two neighborhoods. It's warm and a little muggy today, but there's a clear walking path between the neighborhoods.

Oh, did I mention he was 15? I asked him near the end of the ride, because he looked very young. He politely told me that he was sorry and that he would make sure he has a passenger over 18 next time.

I told him other drivers might not be as nice about it as I am...

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
This is mine and i'm proud of it.

August 5, 2015
Duration 0.27
Mileage 0.03
Fare $4.05
Status Completed
This is a sign of a very lazy person.

See if you can beat this trip, I dare you.
I can beat that unfortunately mine was 0.24 across the street to chevron and back horrible 3.98 rated PACx lol

·
Registered
344 Posts
I literally went around the other side of a block. Pax was there on business and she knew the restaurant was right by her hotel, but was turned around so she called an Uber. Two left turns 45 seconds later, we were there. This was the last pick up I did in downtown Portland. If you've never been, Portland is a very small city unless you're not familiar with it or are lazy. I don't mind dropping off downtown, but every pick up I've done has been either a major pain in the butt or someone who doesn't know where they are not realizing they are paying a minimum $5 fare to go 4-5 blocks. And keep in mind that Portland blocks are tiny compared to other cities. Our greedy founding fathers started out with regular sized city blocks, but then realizing that corner lots were worth more, they quartered them.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts