Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Worse

Votes: 6 33.3%
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mine is 70 for 45 trips, 120 for 65. Much less than last week. Was wondering if its going down for everyone, or only for the loyal drivers.

I've heard these promos get better when you take a few days off from Uber. Time to go Lyft? Anyone get a good Quest for this coming week?

·
Registered
4,675 Posts
I most of the time get really get good boost and promos but whats the use of you don't get requests better the promo worse the number of rides you get unless you new I have 1.8 this morning east and west village and 1.6 upper East and west. I got 4 requests in two and half hours all local all less than 3 miles made 76 dollars made half that from 300 w 94 st to 200 vesey with 1 ride at 1.2 bonus with Gett. Also got bombarded with pool.

·
Registered
978 Posts
The quest are getting harder for us old guys. 65 in three days. I don't do pool so it's harder. I don't always go for them because of that.

·
Premium Member
10,380 Posts
My wknd quest last week was $15 for 9 trips after I made $150 for 65 trips. Wtf is $15 but because it was so easy to make i just only made 9 trips with uber last weekend.

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
12 for $35 and 65 for $110. I remember when it was 20 for $70 and 65 for $250. Made it worth chasing. Now I do the small one and that's it

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
I don't know if any vip black or suv exist. I haven't got any vip black or suv, since i hit 12 vip ride quest. Uber deliberately not connecting vip riders or they just hide the vip sign when i get one. Just to avoid paying me the extra money. Anyone have the same experience?

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
90 for $500.00
120 for $ 750.00.
Not. Lol! That was back in the days!
Newbies don't know money! Lol!
Back in the days were $30 an hour guaranteed and $40 an hour on peak. Those were the only times worth sitting at the airport. Then the drive 50 hours and get $1500. I remember just sitting for hours at JFK and not taking rides and then coming to Hoboken and bangin out 3-4 rides an hour to achieve the required amount of rides. It was so easy lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts