Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,005 Posts
Desperate people from poor areas constantly flood the shore because of posts like this. Its oversaturated, especially in the winter when its completely dead.
Very true. I only work DTS when a ride takes me there. Was there twice last week. Went two hours without a ping. Tried Middletown, AP, Red Bank. Finally got a damn poo trip that I'm embarrassed to say I accepted. Trip was a whole 2 miles.

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
Very true. I only work DTS when a ride takes me there. Was there twice last week. Went two hours without a ping. Tried Middletown, AP, Red Bank. Finally got a damn poo trip that I'm embarrassed to say I accepted. Trip was a whole 2 miles.
I actually live at the shore area and I have to leave to get requests . I was taken down to AC last weekend and tried to work it . I wait for the type of requests I like so I am used to waiting but this was ridiculous . Over 2 hours without a single request on either platform . And it was hopping down there . I think drivers down there have to sell there blood to eat .

·
Registered
4,005 Posts
I actually live at the shore area and I have to leave to get requests . I was taken down to AC last weekend and tried to work it . I wait for the type of requests I like so I am used to waiting but this was ridiculous . Over 2 hours without a single request on either platform . And it was hopping down there . I think drivers down there have to sell there blood to eat .
One of my trips took me to AC. Waited 40 minutes on both - no pings. Slowly drove north. Finally got that poo crap ride in Middletown. Probably 100 drivers per pax.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.