Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it just me, or is it these new LED headlights that give me the impression that they're flashing their hibeams at me. And what about those uneven highbeams??? Those drive me nuts!!!

·
Registered
967 Posts
My lights are mounted to a motor so when the front end of the car lowers / raises, the lights level so they don't distract others.

It's people who do cheap / improper aftermarket installs who will blind you.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
My lights are mounted to a motor so when the front end of the car lowers / raises, the lights level so they don't distract others.

It's people who do cheap / improper aftermarket installs who will blind you.
That is 100% correct. If they are OEM they are fine and may just be a little intense, but not overbearing.
The cheap kits have a horrible pattern and basically are a blur of light that burns the retinas of drivers coming upon them.

·
Registered
15,929 Posts
I want to know when it became the norm to drive on the freeway with your hazards flashing when it rains. Pisses me off, but makes me laugh too at the sheer idiocy of doing that. Pepole are dumb.
I thought it was stupid the furst time i saw that but then noticed when it's really raining hard or especially if it's foggy it does make it easier to see the cars. (It really helps in fog).

It has to be really bad though. In regular rain it doesn't help.

·
Registered
338 Posts
The HID headlights have a very sharp cut off on the top. So when the you see an oncoming car and they hit a bump or the road goes up then down quick, it will look like they are flashing the high beams

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
My old BMW 335 had those super bright lights. People would flash their brights at me all the time. I'd flash back and blind them. Yeah, I used to be like that.

Had a CTS behind me recently who replaced the LEDs with blue ones. Thought it was a cop at first.

·
Registered
303 Posts
I want to know when it became the norm to drive on the freeway with your hazards flashing when it rains. Pisses me off, but makes me laugh too at the sheer idiocy of doing that. Pepole are dumb.
I thought you would know this already considering the movie that your username references lol. It's a great movie thats starting turn more into a documentary.

·
Registered
216 Posts
If
If you driving 20 mile a hr under the speed limit turn them on.....
If you're driving 20 miles under the speed limit on the freeway, ride a bike instead. I can't name all the times one of these dumass' almost hit me because they were changing lanes into my lane. According to their blinker, they were going into both, the right and left lane. How shold I know which one they were going into? Smdh.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts