Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They'll have a little surprise on July 15, hopefully. When there's less cars and same amount of riders, wait times should be higher and therefore those low rated riders will have to be more respectful.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Let's say you are about to get in your shower of your 22nd floor condo unit and you look at your Uber app and see this, you order the Uber, take your shower, get dressed up and then finally go to the elevator and go meet with your driver waiting for you since several minutes. Those are the typical 4.4 riders. Why are you ordering an Uber 10 minutes before being ready even knowing that getting an Uber takes less than 5 mins anyway. Simply because they think their time is worth more than yours. All drivers should punish these pax with a 1* rating.
Screenshot_20160626-203954.png

·
Registered
987 Posts
I dont accept under 4.6 which is Uber's driver cancellation level. If it's bad enough for Uber to deactivate a driver. Why would I pick up a pax at that level?
I'm not sure if cancellation for drivers is 4.6. I had an uber driver taking my wife to work last night and his rating was 4.3!!!

·
Premium Member
7,181 Posts
Passenger rating In myour opinion Is not accurate ; I dropped someone at York dale last week rated him one; after 45 minutes some passenger requested with the same rating 4:86 : I rated him 5 star because me giving one doesn't effect his rating :eek:

·
Banned
1,790 Posts
I dont accept under 4.6 which is Uber's driver cancellation level. If it's bad enough for Uber to deactivate a driver. Why would I pick up a pax at that level?
Actually, It's 4.4 according to Uber staff.

·
Banned
1,790 Posts
Why are you ordering an Uber 10 minutes before being ready even knowing that getting an Uber takes less than 5 mins anyway.
Dude: why make this more complicated than it really is? If pax is not there in 5 minutes, Cancel as a no-show, collect your 4 bones and Uber on.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts