Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am curious to know the most hours people have worked in a week. Given the very nature of Uber, I say it is smarter to be more strategic and work only certain hours (especially if you have a life outside of Uber) but the lure of money motivates some of us. My first week, I worked about 41 hours but my second week has gone down from that as I have learned to be more strategic about location, not driving as much, etc....What is the most hours you've worked in a week?

·
Registered
719 Posts
Recently, I've been averaging around 25-30 hours a week. A couple hours after work, and then Fri/Sat nights.

(Although Fri nights have been dead [I guess people are getting ready for the fall])

Gotta watch those 'dead-miles'.

·
Registered
86 Posts
38 hours one of my first weeks doing this back in May. 7 straight days including a 14 hour day during a major event in San Francisco. Made over $900 that week. been doing fewer hours in the weeks since. oh and I actually worked 78 hours that week if you include full-time office gig. took 2 days off of Uber after that week.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
The week of the snowpocalypse, I kept the app on 24-7 for almost 5 straight days. I was the only one on for the first 3 and took riders nonstop like 20 hours those days. I think the uber summary at the end had 99 total, but it was technically on a lot more. They had a $10 per trip incentive for all trips during the day that week so I made a fortune

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
50 hours of actual work. Thats not including an hour for lunch and several 15min breaks.

·
Premium Member
1,165 Posts
I do part time, so anywhere from 13 hours to 18. This week is my first "full-time" week and I will be doing 30 hours total when all said and done.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts