Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
80 Posts
203 miles, four hours (Uber ended the trip at that point) round trip from Tampa to Ocala and back. My take was $256! ($64/hr net) I'd do one of these every day if I could!
uh...what about the deadhead back to Ocala? $32/hr is more like it....and that's before you consider you definitely had to get gas.....so probably about $28/hour.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
uh...what about the deadhead back to Ocala? $32/hr is more like it....and that's before you consider you definitely had to get gas.....so probably about $28/hour.
No, it was a ROUND TRIP, from Tampa to Ocala, fifteen minute wait and then right back to Tampa. And as luck would have it, I had a full tank when I started. Most of the trip was pure highway miles, too. So $54/hr after gas. The only thing that would have made it better is a surge! Lol

·
Registered
395 Posts
Had a trip today from Princeton, NJ to Stamford, Ct 98miles. $128.99 after all fees. About 3 1/2 hrs round trip. Had a round trip once to the eastern part of NYC. Person wanted me to wait for him so he could take my uber back. Stayed online to do that. nice payday there. I wish more of these would happen. Tired of short crap. Over last 3 weeks 75% of my trips have happened to be minimum fare rides. Good thing is I'm losing weight because I can't afford to buy groceries. Thank goodness I'm starting another job soon. A real JOB.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.