Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Roseville Carmax to Arden Fair Mall for me in Cali. About an hour there and back $20 from Uber. Uber kept $6 from the total fee.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Longest fare for me.. was sacramento ro san jose and back ...I've done that multiple times..

Also sacramento to ukiah.

·
Premium Member
1,165 Posts
21 miles, but it was on Surge and took almost an hour because he had me waiting and stuff. Nearly $50, so not bad for an hour. I ain't even mad for waitin lol

·
Premium Member
1,165 Posts
Charlotte to Ashville. 110 minutes, $125 fare (such bullshit) and a $30 tip.
Damn, $125 on 110 minutes isn't that bad, 3.66 hours (driving back time) is still $34.15/hr. Add the tip and you're at $42.34/hour (less the gas though, and you're likely at $155 - 40? so $115/3.7 so $31/hr. Not so terrible.

80 Posts
203 miles, four hours (Uber ended the trip at that point) round trip from Tampa to Ocala and back. My take was $256! ($64/hr net) I'd do one of these every day if I could!
uh...what about the deadhead back to Ocala? $32/hr is more like it....and that's before you consider you definitely had to get gas.....so probably about $28/hour.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
uh...what about the deadhead back to Ocala? $32/hr is more like it....and that's before you consider you definitely had to get gas.....so probably about $28/hour.
No, it was a ROUND TRIP, from Tampa to Ocala, fifteen minute wait and then right back to Tampa. And as luck would have it, I had a full tank when I started. Most of the trip was pure highway miles, too. So $54/hr after gas. The only thing that would have made it better is a surge! Lol

·
Registered
395 Posts
Had a trip today from Princeton, NJ to Stamford, Ct 98miles. $128.99 after all fees. About 3 1/2 hrs round trip. Had a round trip once to the eastern part of NYC. Person wanted me to wait for him so he could take my uber back. Stayed online to do that. nice payday there. I wish more of these would happen. Tired of short crap. Over last 3 weeks 75% of my trips have happened to be minimum fare rides. Good thing is I'm losing weight because I can't afford to buy groceries. Thank goodness I'm starting another job soon. A real JOB.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts