Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since uber has a terrible way to explain the map, I'll ask on here.. What does this kind of dark red area mean? In comparison to the fuzzy surge area orangish to red ones? Is it my reward zone? Becuase I don't see it anywhere else. New to uber and if it is can I change the zone?

Attachments

·
Banned
11,813 Posts
Since uber has a terrible way to explain the map, I'll ask on here.. What does this kind of dark red area mean? In comparison to the fuzzy surge area orangish to red ones? Is it my reward zone? Becuase I don't see it anywhere else. New to uber and if it is can I change the zone?
That might be where the Trump supporters are.

·
Premium Member
26,816 Posts
What does this kind of dark red area mean? In comparison to the fuzzy surge area orangish to red ones? Is it my reward zone? Becuase I don't see it anywhere else. New to uber and if it is can I change the zone?
The light orange areas can mean anything from an area of "high" demand to a minor surge (1,2, or so). The darker it gets, the more the surge, supposedly.

That might be where the Trump supporters are.
There might be a few in that part of Maryland, but most of them are either in the western part of the state (Brunswick and west) or on the Eastern Shore (of the Chesapeake--the Delmarva).

·
Premium Member
4,226 Posts
How strange! I didn't notice Uber removed the orange and yellow activity zone blotches from my ap weeks ago. Didn't dawn on me until I saw this thread! All I ever see now is red or regular. Geeze, I stare at the damn thing all day and never comprehended this change. This is gonna bother me for a while...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts