Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
It's not a $23 ride if you use nophoto and end the ride 20 minutes after the passenger leaves.
You could just circle the terminal a few times, each trip around is worth about $3 on UberX , do it 5 times and now you've got a $38 ride and I'm sure you'll have great ratings too lol

·
12,559 Posts
Yesterday (Wed) Select was at 80 and Lyft was 140 ! I think that's the highest I've seen them. So 215 doesn't surprise me.

·
Premium Member
997 Posts
1 hr, 42 mins
Yikes. I have only been in fifo early morning on weekends and given up as the queue seems to crawl, and I have no patience for waiting that long. At night, the longest I have waited was about an hour and fifteen minutes, and that felt like an eternity, but was better then deadheading and sitting in traffic on the way back to downtown.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yikes. I have only been in fifo early morning on weekends and given up as the queue seems to crawl, and I have no patience for waiting that long. At night, the longest I have waited was about an hour and fifteen minutes, and that felt like an eternity, but was better then deadheading and sitting in traffic on the way back to downtown.
Normally, I don't like to wait that long, but I am putting on too many miles on my car. So, sometimes after dropping off someone at the airport, I camp out in the FIFO lot.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts